Monday, March 14, 2011

Life

It's been a rough couple of months with my husband being very sick requiring frequent trips to the ER, surgeries and quite a few hospital stays, but I'm hoping that we're coming out on the other side of all of this. Though we just spent the weekend in the ER yet again and I'm sitting next to his hospital bed as I type this.

I know my postings have continued to be few and far between. I'm not going to make any promises about when I'll post the next one, just know that I haven't stopped thinking about this blog and what I'd like to further relate about my experiences with printmaking.

And just a heads up, I'll be posting info on some upcoming shows that I'll be part of this summer in NYC. As soon as I have the specifics, I'll put them in my calendar section. But for now, I'll be in the Carrier Pigeon show at the Sacred Gallery in Soho (NYC). The opening for the show is March 18, 8-10PM.

No comments: